Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Adapt Posted:

xylon will win when you realize he is being serious.

Chronic-Boy Posted:

just think, xylons bum.

ps. here is a joke.

What makes blind people blind? Xylons bum

If that didn’t freak you out, nothing will and i give up on you.

These people are not trolling. They are giving you a friendly warning. I don’t sleep. No seriously, I don’t sleep I stay awake for days bouncing between internet forums, various bars and coffee shops. You might run into me one day at the waffle house. I will be the guy that strikes up a conversation and seems like someone who you have known for years. I will ask about your parents, by name. I will ask about your girlfriend, and snicker a little bit. By the time you realize you have never met me before it will be too late and I will have another pile of loose flesh crumpled up into a ball under my trailer.

I move constantly. I am smart enough to know not to be to descriptive and male reproductive organy enough to know that no one on this site would take me seriously. Which is good. It makes it a lot easier for me to track down users and remove them from their pitiful existence. Speaking of, I am making a list and checking it twice. Your name is on it and you haven’t been nice. I suppose I have a word for what happens next, but it would be best to leave you in suspense.

I am a deviant sexual predator who hides behind the mask of a goofy and self-absorbed internet user. Sometimes I even come across as a genuinely decent human being. This is of course a total and complete sham and used to get close to potential victims.

What can I say? You want to be scared. There is really nothing I can say here, though I do invite you to join me sometime for some Tea. I can sit and you can hang from my St. Andrews Cross. I will occasionally touch the scalding hot liquid to your lips in between treatments of table salt to your tongue. It will be fun. I will install a ring gag in your mouth and use a speculum to spread your bum to an appropriate dilation. From there it is merely standard procedure. I my give you a tongue bath or I may use you as a means of taking out my frustration. At some point I may dress like a catholic schoolgirl and dance to Lady Gaga as you are forced to watch.

Trust me on this. Killing you is merciful at this point, no one should be forced to live with the trauma I will inflict upon you. So please return to your internet browsing and ignore me. It is more fun for me when you act surprised and struggle the whole time.

I’ll be seeing you.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!