Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

****bumho

Avatar: 212478 2013-08-01 23:03:28 -0400

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Yeah, you heard me. I wish something would creep me out. Wasn’t phased by those ****ty ring movies, scary movies, the grudge… There’s not a god damn thing in Creepy Pasta that can creep me out, even the slightest. So I’m turning to you guys, maybe someone on here can be motivated by some BP. So here’s the deal, you guys gotta post something that creeps me out. I don’t want to see something from creepypasta, I just told you that place is boring. I also don’t want to see anything I’ve read on 4chan’s /X/. I would prefer that you come up with a creepy story on your own, or some picture on the internet that you think could scare the hell out of me. I’ll give you til the end of 2009. On new year’s day, I will review this forum. Creepiest post gets 20 BP, second creepiest post gets 15 BP (so it’s not a complete wash for those who weren’t the creepiest). If I think there’s a very tight decision, I’ll buy some more, and throw down even more BP. So who knows, I could have 5 winners. Let’s see what you’ve got, boys and girls. I hope this contest produces some really creepy ****. Log in to see images! Good luck!

:EDIT: are the mods going to be ****ed/is my contest not going to be considered a contest if I change the deadline? Want to move it up to the next few days. Someone advise me, please.

:EDIT: I think I’m calling this one on Christmas. Noone else is submitting, so I’ll just speed up the process a little bit.

:EDIT: Alright, it’s time to call the winners. For those of you who don’t feel like looking at the last post, I have reviewed the posts on the thread, and am awarding first place prize of 20 BP to Xylon, and the second place prize of 15 BP to Shii! Congrats, guys. Don’t spend it all in one place. Oh, wait…

:EDIT: Xylon was banned, I can’t send him BP yet. But I can still make good with Shii. Going to have to watch for Xylon’s ban to lift. If there is a mod who would like to hold my BP in Escrow (heh) until he gets unbanned, so I don’t inadvertantly Toxx myself, that would be nice, as well.

bitchassho edited this message on 12/25/2009 10:40AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!