Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Here’s the deal: I just interviewed for a new job, and I need something to entertain me for a few days while I work on packing up my belongings for the big move. Soon I’ll be starting a new life as a contributing member of society, but until then I’d love it if the Forumwarz community would keep me amused by posting random acts of creativity. These can be stories, jokes, songs, artwork, pathetic descriptions of how much 100 BP would have meant to your dead cousin, or anything else you might feel like posting.

What’s that? Oh, right, 100 BP. That’s the prize I’m offering to the individual who entertains me the most within the course of the next week. It’s perfect for buying a copy of Episode 3 (or Episode 2, if you’re really that far behind), or for simply frittering away on whatever it is people fritter away BP on.

Anything you would like me to consider as a contest submission must be posted in this thread; I don’t want your Tubmails. As an extension of this concept, anything posted in this thread will be considered a contest submission. Trolling is allowed, as I find it amusing, but poor attempts at it will earn you nothing but my scorn.

This contest ends next Tuesday, December 22, 2009, at 11:59pm EST, after which time I will select a winner, entirely subjectively.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!