Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Afterthotz Posted:

Latest run   divided by four is still way below that cap.

Brainfart… 40K per forum, so when you run 4, getting just over 40K is not a challenge to the cap…

The fact that Banhammer queried it made me bumume it was actually a problem Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Got one who can work with Luck 0. That should be informative.

If we could get down to Luck 0 and Charisma 0 I’d be rather interested in the results. But even without 0 Char, 0 Luck would let us probe the effect of Charisma very nicely.

MC Banhammer Posted:

One thing I think would be nice to see is to try to narrow down the random factor. Run the exact same stats for a while and see the range of randomization which results.

Also a fine idea. A large random factor would explain all those embarrbumingly large deviations from predicted results (which, incidentally, seem to be annoyingly common with the specific runs Afterthotz is doing right now), a small random factor would make it easier to eventually figure things out though.

man-man edited this message on 11/10/2009 2:55PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!