Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

spacekadt Posted:

goddamn… my pumpkins were $15 each

Yeah, they are a lot more expensive everywhere else, but for some reason the super fancy grocery store is like, “PLEASE TAKE THESE AWAY FROM HERE NOW”. So I’m gonna.

Here is a pumpkin story from last year: Sometimes when I’m at lunch I like to go marching up some of the steep SF streets for exercise and endorphins. The neighborhoods on top of the hills are super fancy. One neighborhood is particularly fancy. Block after block of incredible mansions for all of the richest and most important people in the area.

(none of that is even important, why do I do this?)

Ok the story- It was a few days before Halloween when I saw a black BMW pull into the fancy driveway of one of my favorite mansions. Out steps a teeny tiny little asian maid in a real life french maid uniform.

(she was old and wasn’t cute, and her dress was conservative, not one of the sexy replicas, so get back to thinking about pumpkins)

She opened the back door and there was a giant pumpkin the size of forever taking up the entire back seat. It was four times the size of her, so I don’t know what she was thinking, but she tried so hard to get that thing out and couldn’t move it an inch. She was stumbling around in her tiny heels and that ridiculous dress going at it from all angles. I watched he for about 10 minutes. Eventually a landscaper saw what was happening and offered to help, though there is no way that just the two of them could move it.

So, uh, that’s pretty much it. Tiny asian in fancyville wearing a french maid uniform trying move a pumpkin 4 times her size.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!