Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Velguador

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Evil Chawin Posted:

I JUST POST HERE ON MY LAPTOP WHEN I TAKE A ****. I USUALLY CHECK OUT THE FAECAL MATTER I PRODUCE AND COMPARE IT WHEN POSTS I READ. I’M AFRAID TODAYS POOP HAS BEATEN YOU.

Long ****s you take, you’ve been here way too long.

Listen, typing and CAPS and bold does not make you look cool, or intimidating. I don’t know why you do it, maybe you’re trying to act cool like all the big boys, but seriously, you can stop it. We’re all Most of us are adults, you don’t have to act all high and mighty to try and fit in, right now you’re just being a pretentious little prick making the stereotypical ‘****’ and ‘YOU LOOK LIKE POOP’ posts.

Hey jackbum, you’re insulting a guy with a smaller E-Peen than you. Who spends more time on internet games now?

Not really, even an orang-utan on meth can see that that guy is using a ****ing alt. Care to look at his actual E-Peen, k?

Velguador edited this message on 10/26/2009 6:40PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!