Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Ok, here’s how it works. The first 12 to respond saying they want to (not including myself I’m the referee) will enter the battle royal death match and proceed to insult each other. Your first post can just be you talking **** in general about how awesome you are, etc. If you get dissed and respond with a weak insult or fail to respond within a given time period you will be eliminated. If you talk good **** up to that point you may be granted more leniency should you get owned.

When a person is eliminated I will say: ”name” is eliminated and you will be out and may no longer post itt even as a spectator. Spectators may post but may not troll or insult anyone.

Fail clause: In the event of a mbum delope, or a significant number of members generally failing to put on a good show, I will consider the contest fail and choose an admin or mod to defer judgement to, if the admin/mod concurs with my findings the bp shall instead be awarded to MercwithMouth (regardless of whether he enters this contest). I reserve the right to anull your contestant status entirely at any time should you prove yourself to be unworthy and replace you with another contestant who will take your place.

Only mains (or you may choose one alt instead of the main) may participate. There is now way to regulate this like 100% but if I suspect you got an alt expect to be eliminated or not even accepted as a contestant.

No trolling outside of “in battle” insults to other contestants. Insults will be judged on how funny/entertaining or just generally brutal. Follow all site rules pertaining to things you may not post even in rp.

Additional BP may be awarded for 2nd and 3rd place at my discretion.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!