Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Well, it seems I have quite a bit of BP left that I’ll never use, so it’s time for another contest.

This time I want to see the sexiest Halloween costumes out there. I realize that sexy is a relative term, and highly open to opinion. That’s why you need to remember that the only opinion that matters is mine. I am the only judge that you need to impress, and I’ll offer pointers and help as the contest goes along.

I want this taken seriously, so I’m offering 5 BP to the sexiest female costume, 5 BP to the sexiest male costume, and 3 BP to the runner up (could be male or female).

You’ll have to prove it’s you, and that it’s current, so I’m gonna need to see a sign in the pic with your username and mine. Offer me your eternal love or something, or just offer me sex, either way is great.

Contest ends Sunday, November 1st. Good luck.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!