Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Coming soon (hopefully) is a game-within-a-game in Domination. I’m not going to say too much yet, but you should let me know if you’re interested. It’ll possibly mean sacrificing to help others, and maybe getting hit with more cards, but it our hope that it will also make the game more interesting, challenging and fun. This is not “officially sanctioned” by Forumwarz management, but admin involvement will not be necessary. Also it will be something of a closed beta at first, so space is limited.

I will be primarily accepting seasoned players for this (read: players I have actually heard of) and it would be beneficial although not required for you to have 3 alts available to play.

Send me a TM if you are interested and I’ll get back to you with more details.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!