Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Camber

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Two questions:

#1 Why do we believe that cred earned or number of forums pwned have a direct impact on deliveries? Can anyone point to a doc or dev post where that’s stated?

As I understood it, deliveries depended on the number of *fans* you had at rollover (as well as charisma and luck). Of course you gain fans via pwning/cred, but if that’s the only connection between pwning/cred and deliveries, then we should only be studying # of fans.

(I believe you lose fewer fans pwning 4 forums per day compared to 12 every 3, which would explain why the latter gets poorer deliveries.)

#2 When making gear choices, is it better to maximize Luck + Charisma, or better to maximize whichever is currently the weakest of the two?

Case in point, I’m a Hacker sitting at 62 Luck / 16 Charisma in my rollover set (at level 14).

From the text descriptions it *sounds* like the total value of a set of deliveries will scale with Luck times Charisma — in which case it’d be better to make a gear change that gained me 2 Charisma (62x18=1116) than to make a change that gained me 6 Luck (68x16=1088).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!