Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

SoronTheBeast Posted:

Fran is Fat is funny in the context of the ForumWarz meta.

The current forum we are building is not funny in any context, its just stupid and bad. Outside should have won (well, I feel my “Crotch Xombie Productions” should have won, but I’m biased)

But, the current forum did win. So, that’s that. It shouldn’t be pulled off, but the “higher ups” should do something about those that cheated on this one. ghax and man-man violated the “no klan” voting policy. Maybe they didn’t break the letter of that rule, but they sure as hell broke the sprit of it. Action should be taken THERE, and something done about those two.

And we will just have to live with a ****ty forum that shouldn’t have won, but did.

Actually, Fran is Fat got pulled in the past because of illegal alt voting, so why not this one?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!