Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

IF u care to knwo the truth of now-dead-klan than read IF not; dont CUZ ITS LONG POST

hobos a tangolho (tsb) alt he made it and started allcaps fabulous person fabulous person fabulous person postin it was pretty funny

he was paradying various things then he made a klan **** YOU

every1 thought it was funny + cute

then he disbanned FY and *I* say to him, “it was a inspiration to us all” soooooo he had the idea to remake it and usse it to house bad posters in waht he called (later) a social expermint

most notabels: me Log in to see images!, semc, laguna, irawr… um no1 else ppl remebmer cept maybe inaneanomaly

so we were bein “trolled” but i didnt post much back than and thouhgt the klan was gay as hell but halfbumedly played along

BUT!!!! i never spamed up every thread w/**** YOU all the time or taht stupid gif or fine upstanding member of society

see, semc & laguna werent liked cuz tahts all they posted

neways, it was hellof gay good times

laguna: only ever post “fine upstanding member of society” & is actualy a insecure child. last time he came back hes posts a thread sayin hes drunk , then comes back in teh morning to check it sayin he forgot he posted it. heh, sure bud

semc: u know taht guy!

~IRAWR~: he actualy wasnt a compareably horrible poster BUT i think its lik e a mercw/mouth thing he ****es off idc? every1 hated the **** outta the kid & decided 2 hellban him. sooo 1 night we all pretend we couldnt see his posts and he FREAKED THE **** OUT and spamed game discussions w/a million threads & was baned…BUT he was only permad cuz he then started comming back with tons of illegal alts

me: typed properly Log in to see images!, was cornfused by ppl trolling me rather then “bumhurt”, usualy just trolled back, was hated by tsbs for bein form enjoy klan & botherin to fite back when they decided to start a falme war w/enjoy

inaneanomaly: just this http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/13289

ONLY OTHER TING TO ADD! i couldnt find the threads buuuuut hobob often thretened to kick ppl for various things. the especial funny one was once when he said we gotta post beter and specificaly listed off jsut sayin fine upstanding member of society or **** you. this enraged laugna & semc and THEY SAYED THEYD QUIT THE GAME IF EVER KICKED FROM **** YOU ahahahahaha i relly tried to find this thread once to post it out here but couldnet

if u read all taht & have q’s, ill answer them. fwz historian, i mite no other things or nicco (about w/e, not just fy). fy is offically dead cuz i dont think theres even a officer left…just laguna?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!