Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

CrinkzPipe Posted:

TL;DR: There is nothing wrong with INCIT.

Agreed, the problem if anything is with the user base for INCIT. I like to play it every now and then, but I leave when it’s apparent that non-clever entries are winning. I won’t make the bull**** claim that mine are all gold, but it’s nice to see one that was at least the slightest bit clever or amusing win and the only way for that to happen is to have more clever people making entries and more legit voting.

Going out of your way to do the complete opposite doesn’t help anything at all, especially when the people who find that bs amusing decide to stick around long after the “point” has been made.

I’ll have to try playing a bit more now that protivate is out to see how it affects the user base and hopefully people go in there and try to use this opportunity to infuse a bit more clever into it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!