Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Candy Corn

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

If you aren’t specifically running the level 35 forums all the time (as in job boarding or flezz grinding), why would you center your build around those forums? If you are pistachio looping I believe we are actually at the point with forums where you can completely avoid them.

Unless I am doing the job board/flezz grinding, I put no upgrade points into ego. If you have any .moar files that offer ego, you are fine on a troll. I have a Master Ball, Soggiest Cracker, and I’ll swap in Thesis instead of More Random Keystrokes if I’m going for something that hits for over 50.

EDIT: Also, no need for frugality past 10 for selling in the Ppwn Shoppe, that is where pwning caps. It is far more sensible to use those points in offense and pick up what you need from the Kyoubai sellers who sell for a little over what max frugality can get. (I don’t put points into Frugality either, I have .moar files I can equip when I want to sell things in Ppwn.)

Candy Corn edited this message on 09/07/2009 1:03AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!