Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

As soon as the imp had regained the power of speech, she managed to say, “Link. When I count to three, you will fall deep into a warm slumber. You will have very good dreams. When the sun rises in the morning, you will awaken both from your sleep and the trance simultaneously. You will remember nothing that occurred this night, instead thinking that you fell asleep after you bandaged your wounds. Do you understand?” Link growled quietly and nodded slowly.

“Good boy. Now… One… Two… Three…” she whispered. On the third count, Link’s eyes practically slammed shut, as he dropped into the darkness of sleep. Midna smiled affectionately, and curled up as best she could to the transformed hero, still tied to him. The imp gave a sigh of satisfaction as she closed her eyes, drifting off as well…

Link opened his eyes blearily, hearing a Cucco crow as the sun rose upon their camp. He was sleeping on his side, and he gently rolled to his feet, looking around. The camp was as he had left it before he had fallen asleep after Midna had used the curse shard to transform him. He frowned, looking around for the imp. Midna suddenly came into the camp from behind some of the trees.

“Oh! You’re awake! About time, you lazy dog!” she said, smirking. Link rolled his eyes, ignoring the playful insult. Midna giggled a little, and held up a rather large fish.

“I got up early to catch some breakfast for us. Give me a few minutes and I’ll have it cooked,” she said, setting the fish by the fire, sitting down to watch over it.

Midna had awoken about two hours before Link had. Both she and the wolf were soaked in his thick, gooey lupine spunk and her fluids. When she had pulled free from him, a flood of their combined fluids had rushed out of her, sending shivers through her body. She had spent almost a half-hour gathering the magic necessary to achieve a cleansing spell, literally evaporating the semen from their fur and the surrounding grbum. Despite the spell, she still preferred to actually wash clean, and had gone to find a creek where she could cleanse her body. Afterwards, she had caught the fish, and made it back to camp just in time to see Link awaken from his sleep.

The two ate in companionable silence, enjoying the food. Then, Link got to his paws, and smiled at Midna. The imp grinned in return, hopped on his back, and they rushed off to adventure.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!