Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Hey All,

Some of you may know me. Some may not. But all may enter. The contest is simple enough. Come up with a new name and avatar for me (The Other Other Hole). The same user must do both, there will be no prize splitting!

Contest is open until April 21st at 5:00pm EDT. At the weekly Crotch Zombie meeting I will decide with ET and JB who the winner is and change my name and avatar accordingly.

Requirements:

– You must be a Forumwarz user to submit

– Avatars MUST be 93×93 in size and have no nudity

– You must use Public Domain photo(s) for the avatar (original artwork is welcome, as long as I can have the rights to use the avatar)

– I reserve the right to ask for the original source of the image to ensure it’s public domain (and refuse the winner accordingly if it’s not public domain)

– The new name must and should be original (Read: Not some “clever” play on my current name OR avatar)

– Multiple entries are allowed

– bumume that the winning name and avatar is for this character (Troll) but I MIGHT consider a second place for a Camwhore or Emo alt that I would create after the contest ends (Depends on the quality of the entries)

– Must not be an idiot and fill this thread with garbage (or b&)

Well, that last one is more of a preference. That’s it.

Winner gets 3 BPs and a custom ePeen!

And… go!

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 04/09/2008 2:42PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!