Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

It’s has truly been a glorious day. While we are all still praying for the speedy recovery of our dear friend the Leetlol, we must not hang our heads in shame and lose even an inch of ground we have claimed. I appreciate all those that have continuted their good posting efforts, and I applaud those that have tried to fill the void left by one of our best.

It has come to my attention that, despite our best efforts, our loyal subjects are still being subjected to awful posting. I tried to establish an early warning/ fast removal protocal with the “ballsack” system, but this system has one major flaw for truly awful threads: the reader is still subjected to the OP and, most likely, a few posts before the ballsack warning can be issued. I am saddened to admit that this is often too late a warning, and many good posts are lost to the apathy-inducing effects of these ****tiest of posts.

I am pleased to announce that we have added a new weapon to our arsenal, which should give an immediate audio/visual boost to whoever may be in the midst of a ****ty thread. Instead of just posting/quoting ballsacks, the following video may be used instead.

The effect of this video is twofold. First, the pure ****tyness of the video will push the ****tyness of the recently browsed thread out of the memory. Many thanks to Dr. Fiekenstein for his studies in this area, and to his research team for finding the right video to best utilize this “Transfer of ****mentum” effect. Second, the video does have a certain comedic quality that inspires the poster to attempt something original of their own, no matter how ****ty it may turn out. When our lab tested this video, the most common response was “I could make something twice as good with half the effort”, and subjects were observed to have heightened prefrontal cortex activity immediately after viewing the video. This fostered a brief period of heightened creativity, which all forums everywhere, EVERYWHERE need.

Keep your eyes peeled for the second update to the ballsacking system, which will be a failsafe way to never read a bad thread again Log in to see images!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!