Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

One difficulty with gas prices is it’s hard to know how much is just social reflexivity. If the public hears and is talking about higher gas prices, producers can get away with raising prices, which means distributors raise prices. Not that there aren’t legit reasons for the increase- this sort of mechanism just exacerbates the problem.

The bumessments of the different alternatives above all sounds right from what I’ve heard- personally, I’m hoping for solar development, it seems to have the fewest downsides.

2 things that don’t work-

1-Alaskan drilling may or may not be effective, but the costs, environmental and economic, would be huge. It also would be a temporary respite, at best.

2-Y’know those “Coal-America’s clean power” ads on TV? They’re full of ****. That should be obvious from how they’re done, but I needed to get that out there anyways.

finale edited this message on 04/08/2008 10:09PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!