Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

not signed.

HURRDURR u have big ban emale reproductive organ u must be p cool lets get banned for lulz by ****ting up forumz

I find it pretty ridiculous that this post, which was obviously trollish in nature and unconstructive to the debate, went uncommented on. Sure, it did have a specific point, but it was one that would’ve been easier to get across in a more civil manner.

But returning to the actual subject of the thread, I think I’d actually like this very much. Not so much the leaderboard aspect of it, but I would like ban histories to be available to the user at the very least, if not publicy accessible like something along the lines of the SA format. Not so that posters can “gloat” about the bans, just for the sake of those seeking information.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!