Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I’ve always wanted a destruction medal. My reasoning – I’ve watched far too many players sit out the week due to messing up a streak, being at a bad part of their loop, not being able to play at end time. Destruction would be something those players could go for regardless.

My reservation, the reason I stopped lobbying for it awhile ago, is worry that it will just be throw out there with the “build now, balance later.” That simply couldn’t happen. Anything destruction based should not be considered as long as Stray Bullet and The bumhole work the way they do. Just not counting SB and TA is not enough, a destruction medal is adding incentive beyond helping yourself or a teammate to win and the destruction in bracket would increase dramatically – that would need to be countered in order for those who like building to feel that their game has not been stripped away.

Unless destruction was intended to exclusively target the newer players, it must count destroyed Shields and cards. If one is going for destruction and there are 5 players with 30 cards and 100 scoops and 5 players with just 100 scoops – if hitting shields doesn’t count for destruction medal purposes, who will you hit? The guys without cards of course. So you wipe out everyone who either doesn’t care or doesn’t know what they are doing. Doesn’t make sense to leave the people at the top of the bracket pile alone. (And no, that wouldn’t be a strategic choice. If the choice is plink through someone’s Shields or lock in a Destruction medal people are going to choose the medal.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!