Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

I dont se why you want your account delete becuase this game is so much fun especialy for a hacker like oyu and me we are both hacker and its really fun that way so i dont understand it but i do think its your choice and I had a lot of trouble with people trolling me and saying “emoh unter” even though my name is “emo hunter” and i get it they are just bored and juvenile but whatever i dont let it bother me from having so much fun as a hacker and im a real good hacker too in real life too and you seem like ou know about hacking with your cookies and ssls and stuf. i like that you are here but if you want your account delete you cant ask these guys they are all doing a troll on you because they are liars and jerks. just like wechall they might kcik you out because they did it to me because they are liar jerks. i dont mean to be sound mean but they are jerks and its fun for them so i let them have fun because you know what else im having fun as hackering.

so in the end you should lern to not talk about it to these ones you see even the mods are just going to make fun of you and say mean things even if you ask for help so dont bother we should team up and be friend i can help you and im not going to be a jerk. but if you want to delte your account its best to ask the people who made the websites crouch zombies. they are like evil trout and jalapano bumhole or whatever but on here everythigns a lie and ajoke.

good luck hope oyu say.

everyone else- dont be ajerk hes trying to help and your not letting him your all such unkind people.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!