Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Since over 90% of FWZ users read my RSS Feed daily, most of you know already: I got b& for posting allcaps, in contests forum. Indeed, that is laughable. I considered contests forum and kyoubai forum as something between CD and RP. In fact, many replies there are nothing but meaningless bumps or single emots. Also we don’t have real store fronts, so playing with BBCode is all there is. I never b& anybody for posting allcaps in of these two forums.

Nevertheless, some fussy fabulous person mod swung the banhammer. I mean, I like hammers. They are mighty and Thor has one. He’s a nordic kickbum god for us Europeans.

So as the last person to officially got banned for allcaps when the rule was active, I demand a unique peen. That is pretty fair, I missed out on ****ty memes and were forced to watch while you all were having fun with buying stuff for one dollar or 1337 behavior like

tl;dr ITT: bumhurt, but even more male reproductive organbumer dammed up

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!