Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

how about the girl that everyone says to her “omg we miss you so much please come back to skype we miss talkiing to you blahblahblahblahblah” and then she shows up and waits around for hours and noone calls and so she doesn’t go on the next couple of nigfhts and then people hear that she was there and no one called and they are like “oh so sorry, i wish i had know and i would have called” and so she goes on again and then waits like 5 hours and people still don’t call cause they are fat liars

I think she would be good to have on the show. she would probably throw out a lot of sbum due to her distrust for her so called friends after they let her down so much. reality tv watchers love the sbum.

ilu man

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!