Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Shii Posted:

Ok, so we were in skype being cool like usual when we simultaneously had this amazing idea. ‘lol internet: reality or TRUTH?! the tv show’

Think about it.

You have your bisexual 300 lb dungeonmaster, your puerto rican female lawyer, a christian furry, a sexy ballroom dancer with no hair, the whiny loser who gets mad at everyone but thinks he’s better than them all (gets voted off in first show), etc.

Help me think about who else should join the show.

purple monkey chease grater flyin out of satans bum by golly this sure is a good idea!!

lmao there should be a midget hooker too…but with ONE EYE! haha its crazy how nobody will talk to me in real life boy do they not know what they’re missing!

mom we ran out of the good kind of cheetos can you go to the store to get some

MOM

I KNOW YOU CAN HERE ME

NO LOOK YOU KNOW I DONT LIKE THE PUFFY KIND YOU KNOW I DONT THOSE

YES I KNOW ITS LATE AT NIGHT AND YOU HAVE WORK IN THE MORNIN BUT I ALSO DID THE DISHES TODAY AND THIS IS THE LEAST YOU CAN DO FOR ME

**** YOU NO WONDER DAD CHEATS ON YOU YOU STUPID WHORE

btw make sure you wash my “no fat girls” tshirt im gonna be going outside tomorrow to get the mail, gotta look snazzy

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!