Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Duckythemagi-
cfine upstanding member of society

Avatar: 79546 Fri Jun 26 15:51:06 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 61 Emo Kid

Xylon's male reproductive organ Tastes Like My woman's genitals

I has seen lots I keep almost all of my stubs too but there in a box under my bed at my parents house so I will try and name them tho I am sure I will miss some most of the bands I have seen like somewhere in between 3 and 6 times

my 1st was real concert I went to with out my parents was Backstreet Boys when I was in the 5th grade after that did go to any other than little local shows until I could drive

but after all that crap

in no order what so ever but more alphabetical than any thing bc I had to look at my music folder

Gym Clbum Hero’s, Sum 41, Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy, The Hush Sound, The Academy Is, Hawthorn Hights, Pall Wall, +44,

Motion City Soundtrack, Jack’s Mannequin, AFI, Alkaline Trio, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Bayside, Bleeding Through, Boys Like Girls, Boys Night Out, Brand New, Chiodos, Cobra Starship, Coheed and Cambria, The Clbumic Crime, Dropkick Murphys, The Early November, Eighteen Visions, Emery, Envy On The Coast, Every Time I Die, Escape The Fate, Family Force 5, Flogging Molly, Forever The Sickest Kids, From Autumn to Ashes, From First to Last, Funeral for a Friend, Gallows, Gatsby’s American Dream, Halifax, Haste the Day, Hellogoodbye, Joan Jett, Less Than Jake, The Junior Varsity, Madina Lake, Mae, MC Chris, My Chemical Romance, New Found Glory, Paramore, Plain White T’s, Saves the Day, Saosin, Say Anything, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Senses Fail, Set Your Goals, Silverstein, Thursday, The Chariot, The Spill Canvas, Alic In Chains, Simple Plan, The Sleeping, Something Corporate, The Sounds, Taking Back Sunday, Journey, Murder By Death, Kill Hannah, and there are more but I would have to drive home to get that so this will do

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!