Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Spoke with ET, the now rough estimate is 1 month. When I have a firm date I’ll post it. I’m still undecided if we should do double medals Log in to see images!

Then I will repeat a scenario already put forth a few times. Dude with 6 Medals sweeps their bracket on that week. Not very difficult to do in those brackets, and get’s into the top 10 for it. Meaning it is beneficial to NOT play and that given the relative ease of brackets for 0 or 3. One could sweep brackets with a new character starting a streak since few people there actually play Dom, follow it up on the second week sweeping a bracket with 3 medals as many people there are beginners and won by sheer Luck and then on that third week when their streak is on the top win double medals for the e-peen.

Spending 3 good weeks to get into the top 100 is all fine and dandy but saying that all those Dom players who’ve spent the entire season getting where they are could be so easily dethroned is a bit of a kick to the nuts. But moreso do you want to say that it is good Strategy to not play Dom? Not exactly a way to encourage play.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!