Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Sergeant Cid Posted:

As I understand it (I wasn’t directly involved, so this might be inaccurate), spacekadt gave the green light to repost the original pic, the one that CS posted a link to in IDC. Tubs gave the greenlight to post the newly found, similar pic, that was NOT posted by CS in IDC.

It is this second pic that is the relevant issue. That was never posted in IDC, so even if we were to debate whether or not reposting info from IDC counts as a rule violation, finding new information that was not posted in IDC definitely is.

False, actually. I won’t speak to what Tubs said or did or didn’t say or didn’t do, but I only vouched after it was posted that the picture was indeed posted in IDC and that it was the same picture. If JB/ET decides that’s actionable, I’ll take whatever’s coming.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!