Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

Did you know that Alan Kay once said “a true hacker is not a group person. he’s a person who loves to stay up all night, he and the machine in a love-hate relationship… they’re kids who tended to be brilliant but not very interested in conventional goals” and i think he hit the nail on the head with that one and you know when he said that he said that in Rolling Stone magazine, 1972. Thats before i was even born by more than a decade and he still knew me so well its amazing to think and for that i think i will pay him homage by making my avatar so awesomely hacker themed it makes kevin mitnick feel exploitable. so please help me find the perfect image you dont have ot make it the right size i can crop and edit the image just show me an awesome hacker picture that fits the description that Alan Kay once gave of this awesome culture thanks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!