Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Look, those of us who push the rule boundaries are probably going to keep doing it. It’s pretty fun. Most “community outcry” happens in rp – so is it even real? no Here’s the only bans I’ve gotten mad about in GD, despite the fact I’m considered in the minds of the mods (and apparently especially JB) to be one of the people doing this:

1. The 4/20 one where UC and I got banned for our queued ban lengths while Fingerz got off with a few hours. This ban was due to ET’s whims vs. Banhammer doing things fairly. And yes, I think Banhammer takes CD too seriously, but I know he tries hard to be fair about things. Since I’m being sincere I will say I actually have respect for his efforts and what he puts up with. Buuut that makes it more fun to mess with him.
2. FAIL’s milkbum ban. No one agreed it was shock, and that was the problem. I do have a problem with some of the oldest and best rp-ers getting banned for on-the-line things like that one and SG’s recent one.

You guys really did tighten up the rules after the new mods were appointed. We felt bans were happening that wouldn’t have in the past. That’s why we asked for clarification. There is a list of mods who will ban for certain things and a list of mods who will not ban for those same things. If a post is made that’s on the line, it depends on if one of the former mods will see it if you get banned.

I’d like if CD had a little leeway on being “nice” all the time, and I’d like the mods to be on the same page.
1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 07/13/2009 1:40AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!