Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’ve been a mod and even an admin on other sites. The difference IMO is just how FLEXIBLE this site really is — most of what’s allowed to be posted would be bannable on other sites. Hell, necro-ing threads is bannable on many sites :rolleyes:

That’s what makes this one so tough. People expect to get treated with kid gloves for things which on other sites might be allowed as a joke, but on this site could be seen as trolling in somewhere specifically excluded from trolling. I believe that’s why the rules have gotten so tight around here.

None of the above makes banning a user for what SG said anymore logical, in fact it just makes it more illogical in a site that allows everything to go so overboard over little things. Just a reflection of 0 tolerance based on technicalities which is what I meant.

It’s like there’s nothing to ban for so people get banned for little things because the rules only control the silly stuff like that. Which makes all bans seem ridiculous, which causes these dramas, in a cycle.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!