Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Militant Atheist Log in to see images!

Seriously though, no belief in the supernatural, pretty certain I’m never going to be proven wrong in that, maybe technically speaking an agnostic atheist because I can’t claim perfect certainty. But that’s really only on a technicality; there’s no actual doubt in my mind and as far as I’m concerned the issue is proven enough to satisfy every standard that matters (just not the “absolute perfect certainty” standard)

The militant part… well, if I come into contact with someone strongly religious, I’m not going to keep my views to myself. Not going to seek out an argument, but I won’t back down either. I enjoy the debate, but I don’t take it personally – generally just have to hope that whoever’s on the other side is able to separate an attack on their illogical beliefs with an attack on them personally.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!