Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Gothic Lolita

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Inconnu Posted:

Also, it’s not your right to discuss or criticize mods. Just a reminder: you lived the whole year with MCB and Tubs being the only active mods and everyone was happy. Then they did this recruitment thingy. And now please tell me, gentlemen, why didn’t you apply for mod? Now, really. You are so smart, you have your own brand-new innovative ideas, how Flamebate should operate, you are able to discuss it for years. But when it comes to actually doing something, you go like “Hmmmm, I dunno, maybe mod job isn’t that much fun after all. I’ll have to dig in those endless bad threads every day and won’t have time to play dom/incit/buildr/whatever”.

You lost your chance. You didn’t become mods. Now please stay calm and pay respect to those, who weren’t afraid to spend hours on doing their job. Trust their decisions and obey them. You have no choice.

I was unaware that CZ took everybody that applied as a mod. Clearly with those standards we should have no problem keeping law and order in quality forums!

oh **** altfail, whatever.

Gothic Lolita edited this message on 07/11/2009 1:13AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!