Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

trodas

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Forumwarz is a neat and not censored funny game, witch is what I like the most. Especially in current crazy hyper-censored word, where freedom of speech does not exist anymore… (if you tend to disagree, try using n-word or critising jews/Izrahell outside and you see what happens…Log in to see images!

Anyway, there is not much to improve. Some claim the parts of moar files should be sold/transfered to others using Kyoubai, but I think that this is defintively a bad idea. There is already plenty of stuff sold on Kyoubai and that would only add another chaos in already existing mayhem there.

There are few minor graphical quicks I already reported and it is up to a wide discussion if the Kyoubai and fleez transfers should not be fully free, or should it be restricted as they are now… The question is, if the shortcommings of placed limits did not do actually worser harm to the fun of community and the game itself, that lifting them, “so the marked could deal with all these problems by itself” Log in to see images!

Just an idea, don’t shoot me, please. The fact that politicians todays realized that they stay in power only when they socialize the loses of big biz does not justify placing some limits on the Kyoubai and players there… but I could be dead on wrong Log in to see images! trodas edited this message on 07/02/2009 7:47AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!