Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Aggie Posted:

The fault is in that your method caused “harm” to other players by preventing them from getting medals they otherwise could have gotten were it not for your cheating. I really don’t think there would have been a way for you and your Klan to announce to everyone that you were planning on doing that, but a token effort would have been nice and would have solidified your position that you were doing it for reasons other than personal gain. Did you (or any of your Klan members) post a thread telling people you would be purposely using an exploit in a very visible fashion? The fact that you told no one beforehand of your plan really makes it appear moreso that you’re just claiming the high road now that you’ve gotten caught in the act.

I think generating 400 cards and 69 of each scoop 2 hours after the Domination round started was obvious enough. Honestly, how much did you lose? I gave up securing this entire round from the start just to **** around as I had 54 cards before we started. You are claiming that someone “may have” abused it in your or another bracket. Did I say they were SHINIES?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!