Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

What are you going on about? I don’t see anything.

Now, as I was saying, age is just a number. Some people discover sexuality at a younger age than others, does this make them abused? It depends on what your definition of abuse actually is. I would have to say no in most, if not all cases of consensual sex.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Probably something about Kaisers, either the bun or the dead guy but I forget. Sometimes I just find these cool pics I want to share with people!

Anywho, I know my best friend discovered masturbation at 6 (he’s a little angry that since puberty there’s been a bunch of mess which there hadn’t been before) and even sex experts like Sue Johanson will tell you that it’s perfectly natural and that if you see it, don’t bother them (as long as it’s not in public) so as not to mess them up by stigmatizing it.

NEW POLL!!!

At what age did you A – Discover Masturbation B – Start fantasizing about others and C – lose your virginity

For myself

A – 11 or so

B – Shortly before or after A (Can’t quite remember exactly)

C – 21 (yay for the socially inept)

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!