Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Advocacy Can-
ine

Avatar: 184251 Sun Jun 07 09:17:23 -0400 2009

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Some awesome names popping up.

Just to add mine to the pot.

Front Mission series: I almost broke my male reproductive organ at the teaser for Front Mission Evolved

Suikoden: Me and my best friend thought Gremio was a woman and totally had the hots for her/him till he dies then we bawwwwww’d

Alundra: If your a fan of Zelda go get a PS1 emu and play this! I implore you!

Timesplitters: **** Halo. This **** made me want a PS2 so hard when I first played it. Plus the times to unlock the cups and get everything were brutal

Any Dynasty Warriors: Repetitive and generic as **** but I love every second of it. Also the cutscenes were a laugh to see how horribly they mangled the chinese pronunciation of names…Cao Cao was Cow Cow till DW 4 or 5 I believe. Probably 5.

Silent Hill 2 and 4: I’ll get **** for it but god damn 4 was great. Totally ****ed with the whole umbilical-cord-in-the-****-off-monster-death-final-boss. 2 for the story and the many nights me and friends have got drunk and played the **** out of it till day break. Also 3 sucks male reproductive organs. Seriously. **** 3. Oh and ****ING STOP PUTTING PYRAMID HEAD IN EVERYTHING! HE WAS A REPRESENTATION OF JAMES’S GUILT FOR KILLING HIS WIFE AND HIS DESERVED PUNISHMENT! ****!
Advocacy Canine edited this message on 06/16/2009 6:58PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!