Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

I think it’s actually quite logical. TSB is probably one of the best RP clans in the entire game, quite frankly; people frequently fall victim to simple ruses that shouldn’t anger anyone but do because THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

While they don’t have the competition aspect, they certainly have the RP aspect; additionally, the troll background is such that the klan has ePeen for it. I think that’s pretty laudable, since it’s pretty much the main RP ePeen that I’ve seen — given for, in true troll character, breaking chat.

I think it’s interesting that you would make a kneejerk judgment as to why I would join, though — I’ve noted your all-out loathing for TSB throughout the forums.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!