Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

MY OWN STANCE ON KoLOL:

Because of some poor officer choices during the last few weeks, some of the former Sisters have split and become their own klan while I was away. I’m not quite sure what to make of it… but no matter how you spin it Lust has made a power play. It saddens me greatly, and I hope some of the followers will return. Escher and PIMPTASTIC, you’ll always be welcome here.

When all is said and done, the Knights of LOL will never hold the honor of having done the original vanilla raid. I planned the first Operation Dominatrix, and it went perfectly fine. There are several remaining Sisters who are interested in doing vanilla runs. In short, we don’t need Lust’s help. Let her run her little dictatorship.

AND THE NEWS:

Those who are interested in continuing the fine work and wearing the badge of the Sisterhood should let me know. We’re doing a new recruitment drive… sorry trolls, we’re still camwhores only.

There are a few catches; we do want you to be literate, not an bumhole, and at least a little competitive in Domination.

Send me a tubmail if you’re interested in joining. Former members will be accepted on the spot, no conditions. If you’re new we’ll probably take you too.

Semper Promiscuous.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!