Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Re dei sepolcri Posted:

Nothing to respond to what i said?

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

I sat there, wrote some stuff, deleted it, wondered how accurate I was, looked up the definition of stigma, thought some more, wrote other stuff, deleted it…

Honestly, I wasn’t raised by a religious family. I first heard the term 69ing from my mom and her aunts who were discussing their sex lives on the patio when I was about 10. They didn’t tell me what it was but that just makes you go look it up of course. I know how may parents and close family’s sex lives are, I discuss sex with friends and haven’t even been to church since I was about 9 plus I am a pervert with more fetishes than you can shake a stick at yet somehow I spent many a year feeling as though it was dirty and wrong despite it being shoved in my face all the time. Furthermore many of my friends feel the same way. As such I didn’t know what the source was and I’ve been trying to figure out why I would think that way if it wasn’t some sort of stigma.

My best reasoning is that while we do have sex crammed down our throats (Let it be known that I am predicting, and have been for many years, that they will use sex to sell diapers someday. And that day will be a terrible day) we also have so much media showing us all the negative things that happen from sex. How idiots go out and cheat on each other for so little reason, people acting like sex is worth lying and manipulating others for, disease, pregnancy and the sheer fact that it is so prolific in the media while being so unnecessary and still being something we often desire.

Sure if treated normally and responsibly sex is just plain old good times, but you see so many people doing it wrong and that just ****s with my perspective and creates a self contained stigma for me. It doesn’t help that media will also call rather simple vanilla sex “dirty” and “bad” to make it seem more erotic when you sit around fapping to dual and hyperendowed macro furry hermaphrodites sodomizing each other. Certainly as a younger person you may feel a bit more ashamed of yourself for your fetishes when the only sex you do see or that is alluded to is rather plain, although now they are getting racier with their allusions.

tl;dr I really just didn’t know what to say since my perspective is skewed by being a perverted antisocial hermit.

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!