Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Equipped for pwning, my stats:

Ego: 5183

Proc. Power: 590

Offense: 181

Defense: 160

Luck: 55

Frugality: 10

Charisma: 39

Upkeep: 20

No trouble at all pwning anything, haven’t used any consumables in a long time, could do with some more speed but hell… Hackers aren’t really built for that kind of thing.

Been meaning to respec though, I scarcely need half that amount of ego. Dropping to 3000ish would do me fine and free up some points for Offense. My Luck and Charisma is entirely from items, no points put into either (same with Frugality, just happens to be points in that on my moars) and I’ll defend that 20 upkeep to the grave, it takes my repair costs to essentially nothing.

Don’t really need all the Proc.Power either, but the files its coming from are decent in the other stats, could probably find better… but not mbumively better.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!