Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

teh Ardent bumhedz Posted:

Well the second time round, ghax already had some pieces, didn’t he?

I started grinding for floyd way back when I had 0 pieces. took me about 3 weeks, and then 1 week for the next one.

Trust me, 11 luck is the way to go. You’ll probably have trouble with #48 like I did, so try messing around with your luck once you only have a few pieces left.

Also, Kenkanif, I have an extra one which I could put up for sale, if you have 3 million to spare.

Good luck grinding though! It’s immensely satisfying to get one yourself.

Also WHEEEEEEE!!!

1 Luck is probably still the way to go, I’ve been doing the drop stats for 3 months now and there are some very obvious patterns and while 1 Luck might potentially have nearly equivalent drop chances as 11 Luck which can lead to outlier situations such as yours, the stats I have on enough other forums show at best, near equivalency for drop stats when it comes to higher percentile ones such as Floyd for Low Luck.

What I can tell you though is that at Luck 13 you have about a 45% drop chance compared to 39% at 31 Luck or just 18% at 90+ Luck. Once I get my Re-Re to level 31 I’ll get the drop stats for 1 Luck and see once and for all.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!