Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

<START TRANSMISSION>

Greetings all,

Your tl;dr is very nice. Thank you for your emoticons and emotions with regards to my absence. My systems have been down and was under repair. I am here. Don’t cry for me.

In all seriousness I’ve effectively switched full time jobs over the last while and the new responsibilities keep me busy during the day, so I don’t have as much time to post. I’ve also moved places (had no internet for a week) so yeah, I’m around, I do log onto the site, check things out and lurk, just haven’t had time to post. Perhaps there will be a time when I can focus on forumwarz (so buy stuff so they can hire me!) Log in to see images!

As for the Dom Advisory Board, I haven’t forgotten and will follow up with those who are interested. I do intend to put forward a plan to improve things, but as ET said, the dev (or lack there of) around Dom requires a more formal answer to address why things change at the rate they do. Stand by.

Thank you all for the kind words. I love you too.

<END TRANSMISSION>

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!