Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Multiple Sco-
rgasms

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I can also vouch for the fact that Mc Banhammer has a microscopic male reproductive organ Log in to see images!

iwas dancing with my gurlz at the club las t weekendd and i was in the alleywway out back when aa gigantic fatso meanie waddleddd up to me and pinned me tio the wall Log in to see images!

then he sarted lickin my neck adn saying he was a ‘very’ important man on ta internert.

Then hepulled his pants down, lifting up his lower stomachh and told me to suck on his wennor.

After a minute or so of fummbling in the dark among his folds i found this toofpick size dangly thing but i just punched him in the two grapees below it and ran off.

he chased me fro a whille wif his mobility scooter but I magaed to get away Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!