Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Keakealani

Avatar: 183276 Sun May 31 19:53:42 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I call myself a “spiritual non-believer” – at least in the sense that while I have some ideas about the nature of fate and life and whatever comes after life, it definitely doesn’t fall into any specific religious belief system. I have a strong aversion to organized religions and magic books people wrote that claim to be the word of God, and in general I don’t believe in a god in the sense of a single person (or even a group of people) but more along the lines of a collective, largely apathetic glob of wisdom and knowledge which infrequently (if ever) interferes in small ways to move the universe in a positive direction. Generally, I’m of the “we as people can’t really ever comprehend the big issues” mindset, but it’s often an interesting intellectual exercise to examine the big picture in a way that seeks to better understand some levels of the greater world in which we live.

Then again, religion or faith or whatever doesn’t really play a huge role in my life, except when I’m bored or when something really huge happens, like people dying. Then I take it upon myself to make some shred of sense of all of that, or otherwise I would be betraying the human gift of curiosity.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!