Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

MC Banhammer Posted:

Now THERE’s an interesting theme idea: Anonymous week.

Instead of seeing your opponents’ names, you see unique IDs. Those IDs are different for each user so if you’re in the same bracket as playerA and playerB, playerA may see you as 123 while playerB sees you as 456. Of course, you wouldn’t see klans either.

And to top it off, maybe you don’t get to see your dom bracket name or position either. So you can’t just tell your klan buddies “I’m in so-and-so bracket with 1 chocolate scoop, grab my ID now!”

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Honestly I think we need more theme weeks in general, I still say every other week. And for anon, you’d almost need a constantly switching bracket, which would lead to lots of hoarding until the end.

Random end time is always fun, some sort of mbumive bracket that only gets broken down in the last day, brackets where half the players get switched out halfway through the week, new scoop acquisition, a scoop disappears entirely, Only Vanilla scoops are attainable this week, not all become Vanilla, but only raids get scoops.

With all the complaints about Dom being boring (from the vocal minority at the top) it would keep things interesting at least, but more importantly allows for a lot of testing for new mechanics.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!