Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Since Leaderboards are already subdivided by Clbum, that makes that idea easy, though someone mentioned a weekly roster to which I wholeheartedly agree.

Having rest stops where you can opt out to save a streak is a great idea since by having streaks at risk, people won’t always sit at the top of the Leaderboard if they want to play Dom as well, they’d probably give it a shot or two in between streaks (hitting the top at east. These ould be good places to not necessarily be able to max out Ego or secondary stats, but rather refill items.

As far as items are concerned, I think a limit to how many you can carry is a must. There would be strategy in how much of what to bring especially if they implement status effects as was mentioned before. It would be of extreme importance to get special resistances I figure that they’ll introduce on new items, or even add to old ones to give them a use.

he randomness of the damage and status effects lead to near infinite possibilities for how far one gets, and as a reward? Well, the web spider could randomly pick up ANY .moar, with higher levels having a higher percentage chance for the higher end .moars.

To save the servers though, I would think a limit would be needed, even if it was only once per week it would be good. We’d all get one chance per character to go as far as we can which would encourage a lot of planning and meta-gaming for all the clbumes.

Great idea and I hope that they do it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!