Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

earlier we discussed including a Russian hacker in the scenario.

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

This would have to be the best idea I’ve heard since joining. E-Beer for all involved! Log in to see images!

There’s one addition I’d like to make, however. After reaching some insane milestone (say 150 forums) the Russian Hacker appears, fully heals and repairs you and challenges you to take on his Forum (Da Kremlin), which is composed of other Russian hackers, working for the government and the military. Beat it, and you get the ‘Fall of the Soviet Union’ e-peen.

this sounds like a great way to add it in.

good job.

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Also, a question for you generichaxxor. Why do people quote their original post, and say ‘quoted for generichaxxor’?

the first few times I ran my friend contest, I got b& for mbumive toxx breaches. Thus, the term ‘toxx’ and the term ‘generichaxor’ became almost analogous. The term ‘toxx’ is borrowed from the Something Awful forums, whereas ‘quoted for generichaxor’ is strictly from forumwarz.

ghax edited this message on 05/14/2009 1:49AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!