Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MiaHo

Avatar: 120300 Tue Feb 03 16:52:59 -0500 2009

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

This thread was one of the few worth posting in because it demonstrates the subtle self-defeating nature of this site and people who post in it.

I’m sure you morons are probably so blinded by the game rewards of this thread that you failed to notice that a trolling contest defests the purpose of a “Civil Discussion” forum heading, of which “Contests” is a sub.

This demonstrates the futility of participating in something which is fundamentally flawed to begin with. Yes, I’m talking about this site, which I only visit out of morbid curiosity, much to my own detriment.

The fact is, no one can troll Hobart better than Hobart himself, meaning that he won the contest in the OP, and the only way to win would be to commend him for outsmarting almost everyone, keep the discussion civil, and post something like this in the hopes that people will see that the more they make fun of others, the stupider they make themselves look. Yes, especially me, which is why I am sorely tempted to never post again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!