Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Crinkz

Avatar: 165830 Sun Mar 22 02:17:42 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Hi, just wanting Crinkz to spend yet another BP to try and copy me. -CrinkzPipe

dobnits Posted:

You are aware I can simply ban you for the hell of it and nobody would think anything of it. Why would I have to win a contest to do just that. Nobody would really care, you aren’t as special important as you think yourself to be.

And if it so turns out that I don’t win…so what? I can still sleep as comfortably as I do every night knowing that I am more successful, more intelligent, more powerful, better looking, and pretty much more awesome than you in every way shape and form both imaginable and fantastic. I am also more wealthy, and should I not win, I will simply laugh it off and buy another 100 BP if I so choose to. Or I can win a decent contest that isn’t OMG POST SOMETHING OMFG, and actually requires putting some effort into!

And do you want to know why? Regardless of your petty response (bumuming you could dribble them out of your drooling mouth) I am going to tell you anyway. Cuz I am dobnits, the unsung hero from which legends are made of around here. It may be a fact that people may not know my name, or what exactly I do, but they damn well know my work, and it is everywhere.

Which leaves me with one question, you worthless skidmark on the underpants of humanity. What oh what have you exactly done around here lately (You know, aside from posting ****ty contests and getting banned time and time again) ?

I’ll leave you with that.

Now go back to your one man circle jerk.

dude post more this is awesome

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!