Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

HunyrgLiekTe-
hWofl

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 17 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Vince Russo Posted:

HAHAHA!~ That last line leads me to believe that you would support war as a means of population control.

I beg your pardon, but how You managed to come up with such conclusion escapes me.

And just for the record Lenin’s guilt practically killed him.

Sorry for beingc picky here, but I thought it was syphilis. Which, on a sidenote, leads to question what actually lies in the Lenin’s mausoleum, as it’s way to good looking for a syphilis victim.

//OK, I’ve looked it up and it seems that the syphilis is only one of theories.

Obviously it goes much further than that and the reality is a society based on Communism works under a prolific belief in their government and in their country as a whole, something America has not had since the death of Kennedy.

Hm, why exactly that time? I’m just asking for reasoning behind choosing that particular date, I don’t know history of the US that well and though it seems obvious to me that it’s no longer as it once was, I couldn’t point a single even since which thing started to screw over.

Now democracy is so flawed that scam and con artists end up living well established lives for doing absolutely nothing or by getting by on the hard work of others. Tell me HOW IS THAT FAIR?

Be careful where you’re going with that. I can imagine people who do nothing because of ther parent’s hard work. How would you respond to that? How would communism cope with succession? Also, what would make it scam-proof?

Communism re-establishes hope in a uniformed government that ACTUALLY cares about it citizens and HELPS them to achieve greater glory for their country, their family, and for themselves.

probably Reagan Posted:

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’

I’m fine by myself, and I don’t need government’s help. When I’ll need it, I’ll ask for it. I want to have choice.

(...)Seriously. How you came up with that thought… I really don’t want to know.

Belarus, for example.

More to come.

HunyrgLiekTehWofl edited this message on 03/29/2008 4:58PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!